♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around
I'm sad. Super sad. Damn sad.
I share the same sentiments, Kell bestfr.
---------------------------------------------------------- First time
Walking home without a single word spoken, crossing our arms tightly to our bodies, alike a hug of comfort but one that did not seem to work.
Bitter wind slashed mercilessly across our faces, it was quiet, so quiet the silence how torturing, only our footsteps could be heard.
Disheartened spirits, deflated hopes, a milllion thoughts accelerating in our minds bearing the fateful thing that happened, except there was no turning back of time. ----------------------------------------------------------